A safari experience unlike any other.
African Bush Camps is pioneering the experiential safari concept through the creation of our Super Sensory Safari. This set departure itinerary will launch in April & November 2017 and April & June 2018, when guests will fly into Mana Pools National Park with Safari Logistics and combine Kanga Camp & Zambezi Expeditions in a 6 night package, fully inclusive. The Super Sensory Safari concept is groundbreaking in that it not only includes specific sense stimulating activities with our team of highly experienced Professional Guides but also features the inclusion of in-depth approaches to studying natural systems and processes through the lens of Biomimicry (the inspiring practice of learning from and emulating nature’s genius) with Biomimicry specialist guide Rob Janisch , as well as the high tech equipment and concept of ‘Soundscape Safaris’, with Derek Solomon.
– Arrive at the only inland camp in Mana Pools National Park, away from the waters of the Zambezi River, but situated on edges of the Kanga Pan, the only water source for miles around, and home to the famous Armchair Safari
– An afternoon game drive and sundowner to orientate yourself and be introduced to the idyllic Mana Pools National Park
– After a scrumptious breakfast, prepared in the Kanga kitchen, guests will embark on a walking safari led by African Bush Camps Professional Guides. This will be a walking safari with a difference, focusing on elements of smell and touch … and end off in a secret location, where a unique bush lunch will be waiting your arrival
– Head back to Kanga Camp for a relaxing Armchair Safari experience or out on Game Drive, dependant on what wildlife is around and what guests prefer
– An evening welcome talk and presentation from specialist Biomimicry specialist guide Rob Janisch and dinner on the wooden deck overlooking the Kanga Pan
– After a farewell breakfast, on the Kanga Deck, guests will depart on a Game Drive to Zambezi Expeditions, located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River
– Upon arrival at the picturesque location, next to the most significant water source in the region, guests will be welcomed with a fresh lunch and an evening of bliss in one of the most sought after safari locations in Southern Africa
– An evening welcome talk from specialist guest guide Derek Solomon and a Soundscape Safari experience on the shores of the Zambezi River.